Friday, August 22, 2008

Announcing... FINAO Albums


I am so stinkin' excited about these new albums I will be offering to my clients! After a thorough search, I have decided that one company embodies both the style and service of leather/traditionally bound albums. Finao, in my opinion, offers the best in beauty, elegance and versatility, ultimately delivering a unique album that is 100% you (ok, with some percentage of me mixed in somewhere). There are TONS of options to choose from.


When you select a Finao album, you will also choose your cover style, materials and colors from their vast collection. As you can tell from the images below, the possibilities are truly endless and I will be there every step of the way, offering as much or little advice as you need to ensure that you get a finished product that perfectly reflects your style. These images are of actual albums created by Finao.


If you have any questions, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment