Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sweet Sophie | {Elizabeth City Baby Newborn Photographer}

Sweet Sophie came to visit me this past Saturday at just 13 days new! She was just barely over 5 pounds, so sweet, so sleepy, and so cuddly! I was excited to try out my new brick backdrop as well as a few props I've snagged like the striped bow headband, yellow flower headband, a colorful cacoon, and the white carriage. I also loved getting to use the pale pink bloomer and bonnet set that her Mommy brought too! Check out some of her session...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. so sweet Megan...love these...gorgeous baby stroller : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful baby and family :) So happy for ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete