Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Harmoni

I had the opportunity to spend an hour or two with baby Harmoni and her family at UNC Children's Hospital two weeks ago. I was contacted through NILMDTS due to Harmoni's condition. When I photographed her she was only 22 days old and so adorable. We had the opportunity to take her outside for our session. The hospital has a beautiful Butterfly Garden that was created by a Boy Scout Troop in its courtyard. The butterfly is a symbol of spirit, transformation, and hope- what is possible. This garden is really a neat place for patients to go to while at the hospital. Here are a few images from my time with Harmoni and her family.



I'm so sorry I didn't get these photos up earlier because I talked with Harmoni's mother yesterday and Harmoni lost her battle. (Her Mom said it was OK to post a few images) Please keep her family in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and the pictures are gorgeous! I adore the one of her with her mom and know that she will treasure that picture forever. It takes a special person to donate their time and services for such a needed cause, you have the heart of an angel.

    ReplyDelete