Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Preggers | NC Maternity Photography

You've seen this adorable family grace my blog many times before, from engagement photos to her bridal portraits and all things in between. Now, they're adding one more to their clan and February can't get here fast enough; not only for her, but for me too! I can't wait to meet this little person. Bridget & Stephen opted not to find out the sex of the baby. Delivery day is going to be extra special; not only will they have a new little person to hold but we'll know boy/girl- the suspense is killing me! And I think them too! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you guys! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love them Megan! The one of Stephen and little Stephen is priceless! Thank you so much! This baby will be very luck to have her Aunt Meg!

    ReplyDelete