Wednesday, May 12, 2010

#71: Check

#71: Climb Jockey's Ridge

Photobucket

On February 20, 2010 my friend Sandi and I took our 4Hers down to the beach to play laser tag and to climb Jockey's Ridge. I didn't think about it in the planning process, but realized once I was there that this was on my 101 things list. So I trecked up the hill with my 4Hers and made it to the top! Here are a few pictures I took while they were having a ball playing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I was preparing this post I was looking through my list and realized that I had done a lot more on my list that I haven't blogged about. Hopefully I can post some more of those things soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! You and Sandi are fabulous 4-H Leaders. Thanks for all you do. Love you:)

    ReplyDelete