Thursday, February 9, 2012

Newborn Session SALE!

Expecting? Know someone who is?
Just had a baby and they're still within the 10 day newborn window?
We've got an offer for you!
Join our Megan Lane Photography Baby Party!

Photobucket

Valentine's Day, also known as hearts day or love day is creeping up! One thing that I LOVE about my job are Newborn sessions. So, to celebrate LOVE Day, Megan Lane Photography is offering all newborn sessions 50% off for the rest of February. Were you just blessed with a new bundle? Are they still within 10 days of age? This is for you! If your beebster isn't due until March, maybe even May, whenever you're due, now's the time to purchase your newborn session!


Not expecting? Know someone who is? Purchase a gift certificate for the expectant family at HALF off the regular session price to give them as a baby gift! Babies grow out of toys and clothes so fast; give the gift that will last forever!

Just contact Megan {megan (at) meganlanephoto (dot) com} on how to purchase a certificate!

Let's make it a real party... Comment on this blog post with the name and due date of someone that you know is expecting, or enter for yourself!! You / the person you enter will be in the running to WIN a newborn session with Megan Lane Photography! Please check the comments to make sure that each person is only entered once! A winner for the free newborn session will be chosen on Wednesday, February 22nd using random.org.

*NOTE: Your comment will not show up as soon as you post it. It will be visible after approval!

Good Luck!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Megan. I am expecting a baby boy around June 8th and would love a newborn session! I'll probably purchase one of the half price sessions if I'm not the lucky winner, but I hope I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin's daughter is expecting on Valentine's Day. Logan is the mom-to-be's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bestfriend, Kim Whitehurst, is expecting on March 15, 2012. I hope that she can win this because it would be such a great surprise for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meg...My friend Becky is going to be a grandmother in October!!! Her son Corey and his wife Karla due October 4th. I would love for them to win a newborn session. It would be fabulous!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter Lindsey Sawyer Sadler is expecting our first grandchild and her first child on June 17, 2012. We are all so EXCITED!!! We love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend due in September! I'd love to give this as a gift to her! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nephew and his fiance are expecting their first little boy in June! Mommy's name is Ashley Bateman :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Megan, I am expecting a lil boy in a couple of weeks. I'd love to win a session and check you out :) Ashley Aydlett

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda Palmer 5/11/12 Boy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Megan! My best friend Katie Myrick is having a baby on July 1st...she and her new husband are very excited. She loves photography, and I would love to surprise her with a session with wonderful you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Megan!I just love the pictures you did of Lily at the Outer Banks. those pictures are up at work and I still get compliments about them. I would love to win a newborn session with you. I am expecting or second girl on June 21st. so excited. (alicia harris)

    ReplyDelete
  12. if I cant win myself i would love to win for my sister, Jamie Campbell, she is expecting her first child on Aug 27th. i would love to surprise her with a newborn session. (alicia harris)

    ReplyDelete
  13. meredith wise is expecting around May 10th. she loved the Outer Banks pictures too. I just know she would love to win a newborn session with you. (alicia harris)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to add the name of Annie Mayo, due May 11th. Thanks so much....your pictures are awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My sis-in-law is expecting her first child in August and i would love to win this for her!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. My friend Shara is actually having her 2nd baby by c-section on march 13 and would love an opportunity to have a newborn session with you!
    Kelly Simmons

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm nominating my best friend Laurette Reynolds Powell she is having her first child anytime after Feb 16th. She loves photography and would love a newborn session and also they don't know what they are having so I think that is so neat. - Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite sister, Hannah Rogers! First baby due 6/21/12. It's a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Megan! I am due on July 28th... will find out in 2 weeks if it's blue or pink! Would love to win the newborn session :) Priscilla Weaver

    ReplyDelete