Monday, April 21, 2008

Kind Words...

Just thought I'd share an email I received last week...

Hey Megan,
I cannot tell you how precious those pics are that you took of Stokes. He has stolen my heart - had it from the beginning! You did a fabulous job, Megan... I am so impressed with your work. I have given your web address to several friends from all over! You have some talent, girlie! I have no earthly idea how I am going to choose which prints to buy... I have been sitting here for two hours writing down numbers and I just want them all... These pics will help to have around since I am about to go through treatments again and high doses of radiation - so I will be unable to be around or hold Stokes for several weeks....that thought is killing me...I miss him already! I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of the job you're doing ... just tickled to death with your work, girl! You take care, Charlene


Charlene- We're praying for you and wishing you well during your treatment!

Beach Sessions are filling up quickly! See below for more information!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet....she is right, you are very talented!!! I can't wait to do pics like that with Crewe!!! I love ya babe!!!

    ReplyDelete