Tuesday, April 8, 2008

With this Ring

... was the song that was playing as Jason proposed to Julia just over a year ago. As promised, here are a few images from their wedding. The details of the day were beautiful!
(you can click on the images to view them larger)















I love the emotion in this image...


First photo as husband and wife...



The reception...






Congratulations Julia & Jason! Thanks so much for asking me to shoot your wedding. I am honored that you chose me to photograph such a special experience for you both.

2 comments:

  1. These photographs are BEAUTIFUL! Julia and Jason both look so happy. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to leave a comment a jillion times, but my connection wouldn't cooperate....ahh, technology!

    So happy to see Julia's gorgeous wedding pics! I got teary-eyed just looking at the photos--I'd have been an emotional wreck at the wedding, huh? She looks simply beautiful and sooo happy--sniff, sniff...

    Oh, time is flying by so quickly...I hope you younger kids take advantage of every moment.

    ♥Susan

    ReplyDelete