Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lisa + Dustin 4.19.07

Lisa and Dustin could not have hand-picked a more beautiful day for their beautiful wedding!













Dustin and his groomsmen had quite a bit of energy!




Dustin & his grandmother after the ceremony, so sweet...




After the ceremony, Lisa, Dustin, & I went to the waterfront for a few quick photos before heading to the reception...







Bridget caught the bouquet and her fiance caught the garter, how cute!


Lisa and her mother shared a dance to Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl", let's just say they had me in tears! You can tell they have a special Mother-Daughter relationship! (Reminds me of my Mom and I!)

Lisa was full of smiles on her big day...

Congrats you two!

2 comments:

  1. They are wonderful...love the one of the groomsmen jumping, and the one of Lisa and her mom...priceless!!! Great job Meg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lisa and Dustin!

    Megan, another fabulous job--beautiful photos.

    ♥Susan

    ReplyDelete