Monday, December 28, 2009

Just in time for the Holidays...

I've been so excited to share these images with you, but they were a surprise to family and friends during the holidays, so I had to bite my tongue and hold off. But now I'm excited to introduce you to baby Camille!

Photobucket

Camille is the newest Meredith Angel or NC State Wolfpacker! :) I'm sure Mom & Dad (and me too) would be happy either way! Miss Camille wasn't due to arrive until sometime between Christmas and New Year's, but decided she didn't want to miss anything and actually arrived just a few days before Thanksgiving- just in time to share in all of the holidays! Although she had to spend a little extra time in the hospital until she could come home, she is loved none-the-less. Camille weighed in at just under 6 lbs. during her session, which I think might be the record for the smallest baby I've ever photographed. She was such a trooper during her session, sleeping most of the time, but would open her cute eyes and look at us for a quick second and then she'd go right back to snoozin'!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since it was so close to Christmas, Mom and I discussed doing a flat art linen card where one side was their Christmas Card and the other was Camille's birth announcement information. So, we decided to take a few images with the holiday theme as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats Laura & Nick. Thank you for sharing Camille with me. She's an absolute angel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment