Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby on The Way | NC Maternity / Beach Photography

I met up with Haley & Stuart in Nags Head while she was in town visiting her sister. Haley is sisters to one of my dear friends and was given a gift certificate for a maternity & newborn session with Megan Lane Photography! Haley was just glowing during their session and you can see the excitement in her and Stuart when they talk about their baby boy that will be arriving around the end of May/early June!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haley & Stuart, Thank you for letting me be a part of this time of your life. I can't wait to meet the little guy! Enjoy these last few weeks of keeping him safe in your belly. He'll be here before you know it and will be starting college in December. :) Just kidding, but they do grow too fast!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful..and I LOVE the second one with their reflections...great job meg!!

    ReplyDelete