Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Bruin | NC Newborn Photographer

I met up with this beebster's Mama for maternity pictures, just before he decided to make his debut, a couple of weeks early! :)

Photobucket

I had been hunting for an old egg basket for a while now and stumbled upon this one in a random store one day. I was so glad to be able to use it with Baby Bruin. He posed for me just right too! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Bruin's newborn session was gifted to his Mom by friends of theirs. They purchased the session when I ran a 50% off special back in January. This month is time to purchase a newborn session for yourself or a friend that you know is expecting, because they're 50% off again! Merry Christmas in July! :) Contact me for more details! megan (at) meganlanephoto (dot) com!

No comments:

Post a Comment