Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday! {Eastern NC Newborn Photographer}

Today is my baby girl's THIRD birthday. At 9:45 this morning she entered the world and my life has been better because of it. I'm not sure where time has gone, but I know that I love every minute of being this happy girls' Mommy!

Photobucket

I wish I had more photos of her as a newborn. I decided to do them myself but with the craziness of being a new Mom and everything that comes with that I didn't do a full out session with her like I should have. Not only has Allie Grace changed in so many ways but I can tell by looking at my logo on this image just how much my business has changed within these three years too. 

This little one makes my days so much brighter! Happy Birthday baby duck! xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment: