Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One-Year Session | Part 1: Cake Smashing {Raleigh Childrens Photographer}

I can't get enough of this red headed child. Not only is she the cutest thing ever, but she's also the daughter of one of the very first friends I've ever had and I'm still glad to be friends with her to this day! :) Her Mommy was kind enough to ask me to shoot her engagement photos when I was barely starting my business and then her wedding when I'd never photographed one before and also capture Miss Molly in her first few days for her newborn session! Now, here's Miss Molly at a whopping One-Year! My time flies! Her session was in two parts: a regular session and then a cake smash session! I wanted to share Molly's cake smash photos with you because I can't get over how cute they are! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cake Smash Sessions are wonderful sessions to put into a simple collage!
Photobucket

Stay tuned to the blog later this week for some of the rest of her session!

No comments:

Post a Comment