Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo A Day | June

Did you follow along with May's Photo A Day? There are still quite a few "photo a day" lists that circulate through the web, but I still seem to like @fatmumslim's lists the best. I managed to do 14 out of 31 days last month. Not the goal I wanted to meet but better than the 7/8 photos in March and then most likely the same in April. I'm hoping that the month of June I'll be able to pull off even more.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I do however take lots of photos with my camera and I'm pretty sure that I take one a day, they just don't go with this list. I guess as long as you document your life in a photo a day, you can snap away at whatever you want. Here's just a little inspiration! :)

Remember my username on Instagram is: meganlanephoto. Comment below with your Instagram username, I'd love to follow you and see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment