Tuesday, March 1, 2011

101 List

Anyone remember my 101 List to complete in 1001 Days? If you just started following this blog you probably don't as I haven't blogged about it much because I haven't completed many of the tasks on my list. My 1001 days has come and gone. I started my list 5/1/08 and my last day was 1/26/11. You can click the link above to see my list.
The final count for my first ever 101 list is:
*33 goals completed
*Only 12 of which have been blogged (this makes me sad)
*7 or so goals I'm not interested in doing any more
*61 goals remain unattempted but I am still interested in possibly completing them

Tonight as I was going through my list and rather disappointed in myself for not completing more yet I was still determined to make a new list which I will share shortly! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you not only made a list but accomplished any of them at all. With our lives being so busy these days, especially with little ones, we often forget about the things we want for ourselves. Huge congrats for the ones you accomplished and best of luck for the next list!

    ReplyDelete