Monday, August 2, 2010

Hayli {2011 Senior Session}

In addition to having a cousin named Haley, who's senior pictures you saw a few weeks ago, I also have another cousin named Hayli! Cool, huh? My Mom's sister and my Dad's sister were pregnant at the same time, both expecting girls, and had both picked out the same name, only different spellings! Haley & Hayli were only born two weeks apart! So now they are both embarqing on their senior year of high school and I was honored to take Hayli's senior pictures too! We started off at a sunflower field that her Dad had planted.


Photobucket

MLP: What's your favorite song right now?
Hayli: I cant have just one lol there are too many that sound like life. The House That Built Me- Miranda Lambert, This Afternoon-Nickelback, Airplanes- B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams

Photobucket

MLP: What do you do when you're stressed:
Hayli: When Im stressed, I tend to get very emotional, so most the time i just go somewhere alone and just have a good cry. Sometimes I go for a drive and listen to my favorite music.

Photobucket

MLP: What are your hobbies?
Hayli: My hobbies are mostly band related, but marching band is my fave. I also like to babysit and spend time with my friends.

Hayli is really big in band. She plays the trumpet in marching band and the flute in concert band.

Photobucket

MLP: What are your plans after graduation?
Hayli: After graduation, I hope to attend UNC-Chapel Hill, and perhaps major in Childhood Development or Sonography.

Photobucket

MLP: What do you look forward to most about your senior year?
Hayli: During my senior year, I am most looking forward to achieving my lifetime goal of being Valedictorian :)

Photobucket

MLP: If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Hayli: If I were a crayon, I would probably be John Deere green, Bright yellow, or deep sky blue.

Photobucket

MLP: What's your favorite food?
Hayli: My fave food is mama's mashed potatoes twice baked with cheese and bacon. I could make myself sick lol but i love any mashed potatoes.

Photobucket

MLP: Who do you look up to most?
Hayli: I look up to my mama the most I think. She is strong, and the best mama in the world. She is definitely one of my best friends who I know I can always talk to about anything.

Photobucket

Congrats on being a senior this year Hayli. I hope your dream of being Valedictorian comes true! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment