Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Take it or Leave it Tuesday

Photobucket

*Lack of Sleep* - Seems like lately I can't sleep or if I do get a full nights sleep I've dreamt something crazy the whole time so I never wake up feeling completely rested. I think a 10 hour sleep night is due, but I'm not sure that my body would let me.
*Fever Blisters* - I always get one around this time of the year as the weather changes and my body tries to fight off a head cold. Blah. These things are for the birds.

Photobucket

*Birthdays*- I've always liked birthdays and think that people should make a big deal out of them because thats YOUR day! :) By the way, today is my birthday! hehe! Its amazing how many messages I've already gotten on Facebook today and voicemails or texts from people wishing me a great day! Thank you all!
*Scuppernong Gazette* - This online magazine is put together about things happening in Tyrrell County. If you haven't checked out the latest (October) issue yet, you can do so by clicking HERE. There's some Megan Lane Photography photos as you flip through the pages! Enjoy!
*Quotes* - I love reading a quote that means something to me and really stands out or speaks to me when I read them. I have a book that I right all of these in when i stumble across them. I thought I'd share a few here...
"I value the friend, who for me, finds time on his calendar but I cherish the friend, who for me, does not consult his calendar." -Robert Brault
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." -Unknown
"Sometimes someone says something really small and it just fits into this empty place in your heart." -Claire Danes
And one of my call time favorites: "God grant me the serenity 2 accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom 2 know the difference."
*College Football* - Seriously, these NC State Wolfpack wins are fun with a 5-1 overall record! :) Let's hope they can pull off another win this weekend versus ECU (sorry to all my ECU fans out there!) The victory over East Carolina in 2008 marked the first victory as a starting quarterback for then-redshirt-freshman quarterback Russell Wilson. Let hope, now senior, Wilson can put another win under his belt!
And just because I dont like posting without a photo, here's my most favorite thing in this world... my baby girl.

Photobucket

Happy Tuesday, y'all!
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Megan! Have a great one!I guess I'll see y'all this weekend at the cookout. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete