Tuesday, June 17, 2008

#29... check!

I can now check off #29 from my 101 list of things to do in 1001 days!

I spent the entire day with my friend, Bridget! I got to sleep in a little because it was a Sunday and then I went to her house around 10:30. We started with some wedding talk (she's getting married in October) and I got to see some of the adorable things she's already picked out for her big day!

Next it was time to get the pool out of the box and set it up. It wasn't as bad as we thought. Once the pool was out of the box and a few things were done it was time to add the water!

We left the water to fill up the pool while we took Stephen, Bridget's fiance, lunch and went to town to run a few errands. We stopped by her grandparents and had lunch! It was like we were in high school again, raiding her Granny's fridge! :) We spent a few minutes chatting with her grandparents then we were off to the Dollar General for another pool float! We got worried because we had been away from her house for quite a while so we hurried back to check on the running water.

When we got back to her house, the pool wasn't even 1/2 way full. Did I mentioned that it was like 100 degrees?? So... we set off to Stephen's shop to check out the chickens that I gave him after my Easter Sessions. If you don't remember my Easter Sessions, I had baby chickens and two rabbits. Stephen was kind enough to take the baby chicks. Click here to see them during our Easter sessions. I had three in all- a white one, a black one, and a yellow one. Take a look at them now...


Ok, well they wouldn't come out of hiding when we were around, this was the best photo we could get. Bridget gets on me that I started something because now they currently have many more! We transferred these babies into a different holding area. Just call us the chicken ladies!



After getting the chickens fed and watered we went back to the house to check on the pool. Even though it wasn't nearly full we got in anyway because it was so darn hot outside!

Even when the smoke came rolling in we weren't ready to go inside just yet!

Our friend, Krys, and Bridget's sister came to join us too!



I don't think I made it home until 11 pm. It was a great day with a great friend! Love ya Bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment