Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe

I've always been a fan of Nicolas Sparks books! Well... I got to watch the movie Sex & the City this week (its awesome, if you haven't seen it already) and one of the previews they showed before the movie was for Nights in Rodanthe. This book was another one of Sparks' classic love stories and one of my favorites that he's written. Here's a taste of the movie...

It was really cool to know this movie was actually filmed in Rodanthe. Being so close to "home" for me i've been through there many of times on the way to Cape Hatteras or Ocracoke. My aunt and uncle once lived in Rodanthe before making a home in Manteo, however they still own & run a pizza restaurant in Rodanthe called Leonardo's. If you're ever there, check 'em out! ;) So excited about this movie... I think another girls night is in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment