Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mother, Daughter, & Baby on the way...

My sister-in-law is pregnant! YAY! My nephew will be here in just over a month from now! (Be ready for serious photo overload then!) Her belly is just too cute! And, in honor of Mother's Day we thought it would be fitting for Brooke to have a few images taken of her and her mother while she's expecting!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
~Victor Hugo


You can tell through these images that Brooke and her mother have a terrific bond! Congrats Brooke! I can't wait for the little one to arrive! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. Brooke will treasure them always. Can't wait to get to meet Crewe and see what fabulous pictures you take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Meg...they are precious!!! Thanks a million and now I got to pic which ones to buy!!YIKES!!!!

    ReplyDelete