Friday, June 27, 2008

BB & Derek: Loveshoot

BB & I have been trying to get together for months now (even before she had her ring) to get in an "engagement type" session of her and Derek! We had to reschedule many times due to weather, smoke, and other issues. Last weekend, we finally got together! It was a true engagment session because she has her ring and is planning their 2009 wedding! :)

Photobucket

Couldn't decide which way I liked this particular image... this way?
Photobucket

Or this way?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


BB mentioned doing some Save the Date cards for her wedding guests. Leave a comment and let her know which picture is your favorite! Congrats Derek & BB. Can't wait until your big day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I love all the pictures! They are all so good, I'd have a hard time picking just one. If I had to choose though, I think I'd pick the first one. The expressions are great and the scenery is wonderful. My second pic would be them walking together looking back, and the third would be the very last one. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! I really like #2 as well. Maybe more than the others... I can see that I'm gonna be of no help at all. They're all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them all!!! I especially like the last one and the black & white one. AND the one of my little brother by himself is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison & Cathy-

    Thanks so much for your comments! I'm so glad you like them!! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete