Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introducing...

Crewe! My sweet, precious nephew is FiNaLlY here! He arrived yesterday morning weighing in at 9lbs. and 7 1/2 oz. He sure is a big fella! Just look at those sweet cheeks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bright eyes...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Big Brother was SO excited. When I arrived at the hospital he was waiting in the lobby and I asked him if he was excited. His response was, "From my head to my feet!"
Photobucket
Don't have have the most adorable nephews!?!?

My favorite of the day...
Photobucket

Thanks Andy & Brooke for blessing our family with new life!

4 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous! Can't wait to get my hands on him. Any ideas who he looks like because I'm seeing Andy all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just precious! Congrats Brooke and Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet little Crewe in August! Thanks for sharing the pictures Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,
    I need some new pictures of Crewe! :-) I keep checking to see if you have posted any new ones. If you send any through email, please copy me on them. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete