Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Surf's Up...

Photobucket

Last week I spent a few days (Wed-Sat) at the beach with my family and some friends. We had a great time! Here's just one shot that I captured and I really like. I've been wanting to get some gallery wrapped canvas prints made and I think I'm going to get this one done. In honor of it being summer and the fact that I'm placing an order, I'm offering a Canvas Print Sale. You'll not only get 10% off of your wrapped canvas print but you'll also get 8 free wallets of that same image. You must have your order in by 8am Saturday morning!

A little info about gallery wrapped canvas prints: Your image is printed larger than the final size, and the print is then wrapped around a thick wooden stretcher bar. Staples are on the back of the bar. Framing paper covers up the back of the bars, and metal hangers and bumpers are applied to the corners. The Gallery Wrap is ready to hang with no additional work needed. All Gallery Wraps are protected with a special laminate designed for canvas prints. Your Gallery Wrap will be protected from scuffs and scratches, and the laminate offers UV protection. Lamination is included in the price of a Gallery Wrap and is available with either a Matte or Glossy finish. Extra space is needed all the way around the image for wrapping, so there may be a discrepency between the actual photo you choose and the size based on the extra space that is needed. You dont want to loose the important parts of your image!

Summertime Canvas Sale runs until 8am Saturday morning!
10% off your Gallery Wrapped Canvas + 8 free wallets of the same image!

Gallery Wrapped Canvas' come in 8x8, 8x10, 10x10, 10x20, 10x30, 11x14, 14x14, 14x30, 16x16, 16x20, 16x24, 16x30, 20x20, 20x24, 20x30 and even larger sizes! You can find some prices for gallery wrapped canvas on my website; just click on "Investing in Images". Call or email for more details or to get prices on a specific size!

3 comments:

  1. Great picture, makes me want to jump right in. You can't leave us hanging, we want to see more of your fabulous beach shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pic.....i love it, show me more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please please please say it's okay for me to save this one in my "summertime" screen saver folder. That picture screams SUMMERTIME!!

    ♥Susan

    ReplyDelete