Friday, July 25, 2008

Randomness...

Here's some late night randomness for you! I saw this on a someone else's blog and thought it was really cool.
This is how the game works: You type in your answer to each question in Google image search. Then, out of only the first page of results, choose your favorite or most random image.

It's interesting the kinds of things that pop up when you search your answer!

Age:



A place I'd like to travel to:

My favorite place:



My favorite object:



My favorite food:



My favorite animal:


Favorite color:



The town where I was born:



The town where I live now:
Depending on the day of the week I'm either here:
or here:

A past pet:

A past love:

My best friend's nickname:


My screen name:



My first name:



My middle name:

My last name:

One of my bad habits:My first job:

My grandmother's name:
and



My college degree:

and


What I'm doing right now:

Let me know if you need some clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment