Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Today is my handsome nephew's 10th birthday! I thought I'd just give him a little shout and tell him how much I love him! :)



In honor of his 10th birthday, I thought I'd post 10 random facts about him:
1. He LOVES wrestling.
2. He likes to read.
3. He loves to play video games.
4. He loves his brothers.
5. He likes to eat pizza
6. He likes to eat popcorn.
7. His nickname is D-Money.
8. We played hide-and-seek last weekend, and he couldn't find me!
9. He likes scary movies.
10. He is my sunshine! :)
Happy 10th Birthday Dawson! I love you to the moon and back!!
Love,
Aunt Meg

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dawson!!!! My how time flies!!! Hope you have a great day! :-) Love you!! ~ Aunt Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, that is so sweet!! He is such a precious little boy, and he loves you so much too!! I can't believe he is 10!!! YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And isn't is WONDERFUL that he is LOVED by soooooo many of us!!!! Can't believe he's 10 years old....can't wait to see him again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - great pictures Meg! Thanks so much for sharing such a sweet post....he sure was a chunky butt-baby wasn't he? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST NOTICED THIS MEG, THAT WAS SWEET. IT TEARED ME UP A LITTLE TIME DOES FLY BY!!

    ReplyDelete