1. an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
2. the tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both.
3. musical work or compositions for singing or playing.
4. the written or printed score of a musical composition.
5. such scores collectively.
6. any sweet, pleasing, or harmonious sounds or sound: the music of the waves.
7. appreciation of or responsiveness to musical sounds or harmonies: Music was in his very soul.
Music speaks volumes I think. I love to listen to music while I'm driving in the car, editing photos, cleaning house, etc. So I thought in a way to personalize my blog even more I'd start another "special" post (kind of like Take it or Leave it Tuesdays) and call this one Thursday's Tunes. To start of these themed post I wanted to share a song that I really like right now. It's a country song by Miranda Lambert, "The House that Built Me".
What's your favorite tune these days?
Enjoy! Happy Thursday!