Friday, September 10, 2010

Jessy {2011 Senior}

Another 2011 senior session and at one of my favorite places to shoot. I met up with Jessy at Somerset Plantation for her portrait session. You can tell that I've been doing portrait sessions at Somerset a lot lately. Everytime I'm there I find a new place to shoot though. So far, I haven't tired of the place! Jessy is one of the sweetest girls I know and it was a pleasure to hang out with her for a couple of hours.

Photobucket

MLP: What's your favorite song?
Jessy: "You and Your Heart" by Jack Johnson


Photobucket

MLP: Who do you look up to the most?
Jessy: My Grandma


Photobucket

MLP: What's your favorite movie?
Jessy: It's a tie between Grease and The Wizard of Oz

Photobucket

MLP: What's your favorite food?
Jessy: Chinese!

Photobucket

MLP: What are you most looking forward to your senior year?
Jessy: Spending the last year with some of my favorite people and making memories I'll never forget.


Photobucket

MLP: What's your favorite place to shop?
Jessy: I loveee American Eagle and Dollar Tree- you can get soo much from there!

And and upclose of Jessy's Class Ring...
Photobucket

MLP: What are your plans after graduation?
Jessy: I want to attend College at UNCW or ECU for Psychology or Art!

Photobucket

Jessy it was a pleasure to spend this time with you! I wish you all the best in your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment