Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mason is One! | Zebulon Children & Family Photographer

It was a pleasure to meet up with Mason and his family again to celebrate this first birthday with a family session and a cake smashing session! It seems like just a few months ago I was photographing him when he was only a few days old. You can check out his newborn session here. I met them in Greenville for their maternity session and Mason's newborn session but this time they met me in Zebulon at Little River Park. I've done an engagement shoot there years ago and hadn't been back since, but I'm so glad I did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we played around the park for a bit we headed back to my house for a quick clothing change. You might remember from Mason's newborn session that his parents are big ECU fans!
Photobucket

And another quick clothing change later Mr. Mason was ready for all things birthday related...

Balloons...
Photobucket

Candles...
Photobucket

And CAKE....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ellyn + Marc... Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your family and trusting me to capture these precious moments for you. I can't believe that Mason is one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment