Thursday, June 2, 2011

This & That... {a little housekeeping}

Just a few housekeeping things I thought it was time to share! I'm actually a little behind and should have shared these last week, but things are a little crazy here...

SENIOR REPS:
Thank you to all who entered to be a 2012 Megan Lane Photography Senior Rep! I'm happy to announce this years 2012 Reps! Even though winners were notified a couple of weeks ago via email I wanted to spread the word here too just incase you might know them!
Lawerence Academy:
Walker Jennette
Frieda Jarvis
Creswell High School:
Kaitlyn Hufton
Columbia High School:
Meredith Spear
Joe Pilot
Congrats winners! I can't wait to schedule these sessions and share their awesome-ness with you!

DUCK, DUCK, GOOSE $25 GC WINNER:
Boo for only having 12 comments on this giveaway! I'd like to be able to do more and more contests but wont be able to if I'm going to have such a small response. It's really not worth the time to me to hunt people down that will sponsor something nor to the person doing the giveaway. I do have a few more lined up so get your comments in to win!

Comment # 8 is:
Nick and Laura Cox said...

Def the monkey dress!! LOVE IT! Though it would be hard not to buy something for me instead!
May 23, 2011 3:00 PM

Thanks to all who entered and congrats Nick and Laura. Duck, Duck Goose will be in touch with you soon!

STAY TUNED:
I'm excited to have a new mini-session theme in mind. I'm hoping to get my ideas together this weekend and hopefully do a dry run with my little one to see how it turns out. If it does I'll be announcing dates and information regarding this new mini-session soon. Beach Mini-Sessions are also coming up soon, so stay tuned.

Excited to announce that the blog and website will have a facelift coming soon! I'm so excited for something "fresh"! It will still be a few weeks but its definitely in the works! :)

Are you on the MLP newsletter mailing list? You can join the mailing list by entering your email into the box on the left hand sidebar of this blog. Also information seems to be released first these days on our Facebook page, so stay tuned there too!

THIS MOMENT
I know I've tried some themed posts on this blog i.e. Take it or Leave it Tuesday, Thursday's Tunes, and I wanted to give you a heads up of a new one called {This Moment}. I saw this idea on Amber's blog, a fellow photographers. She joins in with Amanda / SouleMama's blog. Basically {This Moment} is a single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment that I'd want to pause, savor and remember. This will be my Friday post so be on the lookout for the first one tomorrow! :) 

Hugs!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment