Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cox Family | Outer Banks Beach Photographer

You may remember Miss Camille from her past posts on this blog. I was able to photographer her as a newborn and again at a year old. This time her Daddy's family was taking a trip to the Outer Banks and I was invited to take a few photos on the beach of the extended family.

This session was a little tricky. The Outer Banks has been battling lots of smoke due to the Pains Bay Fire which began on May 5th. Currently 45,294 acres has been burned. Depending on wind direction and other things determines which nearby counties get lots of smoke in their area. I have had a few sessions at the OBX already this year and somehow managed to dodge the smoke or end up driving out of it by the time I got to my session. This particular evening with the Cox family, I wasn't so lucky. I do think we managed to get some great shots of their family. Although the sky behind them is smoky/hazy, I do like the feel it gives to some of the parituclar images.

Take a look at this fun family:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment