Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday's Tunes

I can't tell you how much I love, love, love this song. I've always been a Blake Shelton fan but this song put him over the top for me. I truely believe that God puts people in our lives for a reason. Sometimes we may not know those reasons, sometimes we do. I knew I wanted to feature this video on a Thursday's Tunes, but I've never seen the video until today when I went searching for it to post it. I thought the video was too sweet that Blake's wife, Miranda (they're just newly-weds) was featured first in his video. Seeing that I was pretty sure that's what the video would be about the boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife relationships, but I had to grab a kleenex when after Miranda, the first relationship shown was of a Mother and Daughter. Not only am I so thankful for everyone (family, friends, clients, strangers you pass by, etc) that God has put in my life, but I'm so blessed with an amazing Mother who is also my best friend and I'm so blessed that God gave me a child. My daughter has taught me more about life in the past two-and-a-half years then I would have ever learned without her. Thanks Blake Shelton for an amazing song and an even more amazing video!


God Gave Me You - Video

Blake Shelton | Myspace Music Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment