Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Erin | Raleigh Bridal Portrait Photographer

Erin and I have been friends for years now. I was honored when she asked me to photograph her engagement and bridal session as well as her big day! Her engagement session is still one of the most fun times I've had during a session!

Her and Marc tied the knot a few weeks ago and the wedding was as fun as the engagment session x10! I'll save more info on the wedding for it's own blog post, but now that they are married, I'm excited to share some of her bridal portraits with you. We met up at Peace College (I don't think I'll ever be able to call it William-Peace University) where Erin went to school. Although Peace is considered my rival, since I'm a Meredith girl, I can't deny that their small, intimate campus is beautiful, and makes a great backdrop for sessions like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last but not least, the image that Erin chose to have showcased at the reception:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment